Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wowzers!

So yeah only 11 days till I visit home! Woo Hoo! Im excited! Anyhow, later today my small group here is going to be making gingerbread houses and I can smell the icing already...mmm...

Quick update on some stuff: My roomate Shane got in a car accident yesterday. He is fine, and his car is driveable, but his car window was smashed and the driver door was also smashed in. He is really being attacked through this, because that was his only way to get home, and he might now not be able to get home with his car in that condition. So if you guys would pray for him that would be great!

Also, my other roomate Sam is getting disciplined for being late to his kitchen time, which he had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning. Although the situation wasn't a big deal (the kitchen workers were ok that he was a bit late), he will still get discipline for it. And from what I have heard from the people who have had it, Sam is in for a rough time. Please pray for him as well!

Well, I an starting to get ready for being back at home and man am I excited! I am looking forward to seeing you all and hanging out with my family and friends!

Tim

No comments: