Friday, December 14, 2007

Excited!

Well, only 3 more days then I will be back home! While im on break I wont be posting on here, So I will get back to it after the new year, around the 4 0r 5th.

Anyways, today was our actual real Covenant ceremony. It was really amazing. They gave us a paper that had the entire covenant written out on it as well as a ring. When we finished reading the covenant, we signed it and put on our rings, which signify our holding to God completely over the mext 7 months. It was really beautiful.

Well, the Joy of Christmas play that we put on here at the Dream Center has been going now for a few days, and tonight will be the third show. Its is probably the most amazing Christmas play I have ever seen! Full of awesome acting, dancing, and singing, it is truly a marvelous show! I wish all of you could see it!

Well, I have to go, but I will see all of you at home in a few days, and will update again in 2008!

Always Yours,

Tim

No comments: