Monday, January 21, 2008

Sorry...

...that its been so long since I have posted! Well, how is everyone doing? Im doing pretty great, myself...got a good night of sleep and a nice restful Monday! Anyhow, I though I would let you guys know what has been going on since I got back here after Christmas and New Years. We had been practicing part of November and all of December for our SNR service we were going to put on (SNR is Saturday Night Redefined, the youth service). It was performed on the 19th, and was amazing! Many people came to the altar to be saved, and many more came down for general prayer. The part I was involved with was the Stomp Team, which is like a drumline. We did so well that we were asked by Pastor Dave Hanley, the music pastor, to do it during as a part of the worship service the next morning.

Eh, other than that, not too much going on...I got a hair cut a week ago, and my hair looks pretty sweet now. It still long, heh, but i like it!

Well, not too much from me, so I will fill you all in when something else starts happening around here! Love you guys!

Tim

No comments: