Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yeesh, im bad at updating...

Yo! Been another long time, eh? Man...I stink at these type of things haha.

Anyhow that scripture test I had to take? I passed it, so I didn't have to retake it and neither did me roommates...if one of us failed out entire room had to redo them. So praise the Lord for that!
Not too much going on...we had our retreat at the beginning of the month, which was quite awesome! my small group was joined with another small group in small group wars, and our team was the Orange team, so we decided on the only name that Orange was worth having...Orange Chicken Nuggets (it would have been just Orange Chicken, but Tonio my small group leaders favorite word and food in the world is nuggets, so we added it to appease him).

And guess what? We were the winning team! Our prize is yet to be given to us, because it is dinner at a nice restaurant and a movie for all of us, and I think we are waiting for a good movie to come out (Caspian or something). Well, not much else going on...been really working on music, making full length trance songs and stuff. Made one song that I especially liked, called Remnants, that is 08:55 min long...so a full length track. Hopefully I can get it uploaded on the net or something.

Well my friends, I will talk to you soon (hopefully) and will update again sooner (once again, hopefully lol).

Much love,
Tim

3 comments:

Jean Woest said...

Wow Tim's still alive!!! Its a miracle!!! Nice to hear everything's going good. Hey, when you get a chance I wanna hear the track(s) you made. Email them to me or something. Come on you owe us for not updating in like three months. :)

Jean Woest said...

Wow Tim's still alive!!! Its a miracle!!! Nice to hear everything's going good. Hey, when you get a chance I wanna hear the track(s) you made. Email them to me or something. Come on you owe us for not updating in like three months. :)

Jean Woest said...

Tim!
.....

Tim!

.....

Where are you Tim?

..... ....

????